Why Buy a Dozen Different Products When This One Little known Ancient Chinese SuperFood, Used For Dozens of Different Benefits, Does it All In Every Small Capsule
Do any of the following describe you?
- You run out of energy?
- You can't push your body to perform like it used to?
- You take longer to recover from heavy exertion or injury?
- Your joints are stiff and creaky first thing in the morning?
- Your body takes longer to get moving and slows down quicker?
- You are losing strength and muscle tone?
- You have more trouble keeping off that extra weight?
- Your love life is becoming physically challenging?
- You take longer to recover from ills and chills?
- You need more sleep than you used to?
- You don't sleep as well as you used to?
- You don't stay as warm as you used to?
A silk scroll recovered from an ancient Han tomb in the Hunan Province of China spoke of a powerful tonic that was used to treat over 50 different health conditions. This treatment was known as the Emperors Tonic and was revered among the very most potent remedies found in nature.
More than a thousand years after China ruled the east, when Russia sought to dominate the world, hundreds of Russian military doctors and scientists were commissioned with the task of finding secret medicines that could give their athletes and soldiers super strength and endurance. Their findings were quickly distributed among the military and top athletics trainers and Russian Athletes began to take away dozens of Olympic gold medals.
Their secret? Something that would surprise or even shock most Westerners and Western Medicine has never been able to explain it, even though dozens of scientific studies have now confirmed the ancient benefits.
Deer Antler Velvet
Deer velvet has been a hero of ancient Chinese medicine for over twenty centuries. It was one of nature's original raw superfoods, long before the term became trendy, due to its intense nutritional density.
Deer velvet has been used for everything from enhancing performance in elite athletes to holding off the effects of aging. Although scientists are only beginning to understand the full extent of the benefits of deer antler velvet, thousands of scientific papers have already been written on the biochemical effects that deer velvet have shown in laboratory studies as well as research conducted on its various components and unique composition.
The overwhelming consensus of the research is that deer antler velvet provides a host of benefits to overall health including enhancing the immune system as well as strengthening neurological function and boosting the efficiency of the metabolism.
Deer Antler Velvet benefits
To be effective deer antler velvet should be collected at the peak of potency, at 60 days old. When harvested at this time it contain a complex biochemical matrix that includes a full spectrum of growth factors, saturated fatty acids, minerals, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, components of the extracellular matrix and the complete range of amino acids.
It's simply the most extensive concentration of such a wide array of beneficial building blocks from a single nutritional source that has ever been discovered.
Knowing this, it's no wonder those who supplement with deer velvet report seeing improvements in:
- Muscle mass in body composition
- Speed of recovery after workouts and injury
- Immune function
- Capacity of endurance
- Balance of mood and hormones
- Quality of sleep
- Mental alertness and cognition
1-2 capsules daily with food (maintenance)
3-6 capsules (therapeutic)
Each serving contains 500mg of Deer Velvet powder (4:1) equivalent to 2,000mg of fresh Premium Deer Velvet from middle of the velvet beams.
No encapsulation aid, No artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
Esteemed for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine, deer antler velvet is becoming an increasingly popular health supplement in the western nations. Used by athletes to promote strength, endurance and recovery from training; seniors over 40 years old mostly use velvet to support joint health and comfort, while both young and old benefit from the long term benefits of deer velvet for a healthy immune system as well as weight management.
Deer Velvet Benefits supported by Research include support for:
- Joint health, suppleness and mobility
- Strength, endurance and recovery after exertion
- Fertility and libido
- Immune system support
- Vitality and well being
- Wound healing
- Recovery from stress, injury, surgery and illness
More Than an Ancient Tradition
Since scientific research and clinical studies in New Zealand and overseas have supported the ancient claims about deer velvet, there has been a rising interest in deer antler cartilage as a dietary supplement to relieve a number of the ailments associated with aging.
As the fastest growing and only renewable form of cartilage in the world, deer velvet is a rich source of minerals, proteins, growth factors and nutrients essential for achieving and maintaining a high level of health. Research shows that some of the main benefits of velvet include support for joint mobility, together with general vitality and well being. Velvet is also shown to provide nutrient support for recovery from surgery, injury and stress. It assists in the healing of wounds, and offers support to the immune system. Furthermore, velvet has anti-ageing properties, supports red blood cell production and circulation, and supports healthy libido and fertility.
Second only to ginseng, deer antler velvet was prized in Traditional Oriental medicine and named the ‘Emperor’s Tonic’ for its powerful ability to restore the body to balance. According to Life Extension magazine, USA, ‘Deer velvet is poised to be one of the most versatile multipurpose natural remedies to arrive in the West’.
Modern Science Discovers What Ancient Medicine Knew For Thousands of Years
As the Western world becomes increasing aware of the benefits of natural therapies, traditional Asian remedies are becoming popular dietary supplements. In Asian cultures, velvet has been harvested from deer antler and used as a wellness tonic for over 2,000 years; producing notable restorative, strengthening and protective results to both body and mind.
Deer velvet has been dubbed an ‘Adaptogen’ because of its ability to stabilise the biological activity of the body and strengthen the immune system, thus enhancing its ability to adapt to stresses such as disease, aging and toxins.
What Makes Deer Velvet Unique?
The robust combination of active ingredients in deer velvet produces healing qualities not seen in any other individual product. Research has identified that deer velvet comprises a large variety of essential amino acids, which form peptides allowing proteins to be made. Amino acids make up 75% of the human body, which are essential to nearly every bodily function. Every chemical reaction that takes place in your body depends on amino acids and the proteins that they create.
To complement this, velvet is a good source of cartilage building components such as glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and anti-inflammatory prostaglandins making it beneficial in the reduction of swelling, rebuilding of damaged cartilage and enhancing joint mobility.
Deer velvet is also a rich source of collagen and growth factor hormones which promote anti-aging processes and improve bone density while producing healthy hair, nails and skin.
In New Zealand, most research relating to velvet antler composition and efficacy has been carried out by Velvet Antler Research New Zealand (VARNZ), a joint venture between the Game Industry Board and AgResearch Ltd.
The Benefits of Taking Deer Velvet Are Extensive
- Reduce Swelling Associated With Joint Pain
Studies confirm that deer velvet has a natural anti-inflammatory property, making it suitable for the management of such conditions as joint pain, arthritis, rheumatism and osteoporosis.
- Improve Circulation And Immune Function
Active ingredients in deer velvet have been found to boost cardiovascular health by enhancing blood cell production and stimulating the immune system. Increased cell production enables oxygen to be carried around the body more efficiently and improves overall circulation and blood pressure. Healthy blood enables the body to capably eliminate waste and toxins, thus reducing the risk of health problems.
Improved circulation may also result in reduced fatigue, making deer velvet a good choice for those needing to improve both physical and mental vitality, alertness and stamina. Deer velvet has also been shown to assist with establishing regular sleeping patterns.
- Experience A Quick Recovery From Injury
The fast growing tissues and high levels of calcium in deer velvet are highly effective in healing bones and damaged nerve tissue; significantly reducing the recovery times for traumatic injury.
- Achieve Enduring Strength And Increased Energy Levels
Deer velvet has been shown to increase muscle strength without adding bulk making it perfect for athletes requiring enhanced endurance. While anti-inflammatory properties in deer velvet also make it a useful supplement for protecting joints and tissues during exercise.
- Defy The Aging Process
Active ingredients in deer velvet work to combat the natural aging process, by stimulating the regeneration of cells, keeping joints mobile and delivering collagen to hair, skin and nails for a supple appearance.
Deer Antler Velvet - Full of Active Ingredients
Research into the active ingredients found in deer antler velvet has yielded a splendid array of minerals and bioactive nutrients vital for good health and promoting a sense of wellness.
Major Element Concentrations per 100g
- * Nitrogen: 1.57g
- * Ash: 5.9g
- * Fats: 4.5g
- * Protein: 9.8g
- * Carbohydrate: 75g
- * Energy: 1,640.00
* Calcium (Ca) - 0.03 g/100 g - provides structure for bones and teeth, and is essential for nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction and blood clotting.
* Copper (Cu): 2.20 ppm - necessary for red blood cell development, bones, and nerves.
* Iron (Fe): 81.00 ppm - essential for blood cells transporting oxygen throughout the body.
* Manganese (Mn): 0.60 ppm - needed for development of bones and connective tissue, and for normal functioning of the nervous system.
* Magnesium (Mg): 0.19 g/100 g - needed in metabolic reactions and storing and releasing energy in cells.
* Phosphorus (P): 0.01 g/100 g - provides structure for bones and teeth, and is a component of nearly all metabolic reactions.
* Potassium (K): 0.22 g/100 g - needed for nerve and muscle function.
* Selenium (Se): 0.18ppm - a powerful antioxidant.
* Sulfur (S): 0.11 g/100 g - is a component of various amino acids and insulin.
* Zinc (Zn): 3.00 ppm - part of the enzymes involved in digestion and respiration, and is necessary for normal wound healing and skin health.
Proteins (including all essential amino acids) are the structural materials in cells, and aid in growth and repair of tissues.
Collagen is a major structural component of bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
Lipids (all essential fatty acids including omega 3 and 6): build cell parts and boost energy for cellular activities.
Growth Hormones and Growth Factors
Growth Factors are essential for growth and maintenance of bones, normal protein and fat metabolism, cartilage growth and bone growth in children. They are also necessary for healthy skin
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs )
- * Hyaluronic acid is the cement material of connective tissue and a component of synovial fluid that cushions the joint.
- * Chondroitin Sulphate is essential for joint comfort.
- * Glucosamine sulfate is an amino sugar that occurs naturally in the body. Its glue-like qualities help to hold tissues together. It is also a major component of synovial fluid, which lubricates and serves as a shock absorber for the joints.
- * Erythropoetin is a hormone produced in the kidneys and released into the bloodstream to support the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood.
- * Prostaglandins are chemical messengers produced in all tissues, causing a broad range of positive effects on many of the body's defense systems.
- * Phospholipids are effective structural materials in cell membranes. They help to facilitate the passage of fat in and out of cells and blood.
- * Glycosphingolipids are involved in cell metabolism and growth.
Pure Vitality™ - Superior Deer Velvet Supplements
Using a superior industry-leading extraction process, Pure Vitality™ is able to give you a powerful dose equivalent to 500mg of top quality deer velvet in every capsule. Deer velvet’s results are dose dependent, so it is important to find a brand that gives a convenient, cost effective solution. Pure Vitality™ allows you to do just that by providing the dose you need at a price you can afford.
Pure Vitality™ is a high quality, natural deer velvet extract. This natural supplement delivers a potent dose of the ingredients essential for restoring optimum health in a bio available form and a popular added benefit of the extract is that there are no reflux issues. The Pure Vitality Process guarantees a quality product that delivers results. All our supplements are manufactured in strict accordance with the New Zealand Food Standards Authority (NZFSA) - highly regarded around the world for its quality control processes.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or 100% of your money back!
At Pure Vitality we aim to provide products that work. We support all our products with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can simply send back the full or empty bottles for a replacement or refund. Or you can choose another product of similar value for free after seeking advice from our friendly customer service. We want our customers to have complete confidence when trying our products.